XFP CLUB 7 on 7 TEAM INFO (Additional Rules)
Teams can’t exceed 18 players. A team can’t be formed without a minimum of 12 players
All players will be required to sign a player code of conduct form. All players are required to submit current school transcripts, and sit down with our academic specialist to form a short-term and long-term academic plan. We uphold the no pass, no play rule. All players maintaining your academic efforts are as important as your field efforts.
All parents/guardians are required to sign a parent/guardian code of conduct. It is our goal to keep the game safe, fun with an efficient flow of the game.
All coaches are required to sign their code of conduct agreement. Background checks will be performed on all coaches and volunteers. Coaches staffs will consist of two (2) coaches. One (1) Offensive coach and one (1) defensive coach.
XFP Club 7 on 7 provides our custom designed swag bag and soft-shell helmets to all participants. Each team will provide a dress code for each game & team. Additional gear and accessories can be purchased at the XFP Pro Shop. We suggest you invest in grass cleats & mouth piece. Gloves and other accessories can be found in the XFP pro shop.
No Try-Out Fee ($750.00 Season Costs February thru June). Fees $150.00 paid monthly on by the 3rd of each month). Includes local tournament style play monthly against top talent, Team Shirt, Training Costs from qualified Coaches, NCAA Eligibility & Recruiting family consultation, Player Profile, Access to College Prospect Day Event and Texas Football Expo, Local Teams Season Fee is expected to be roughly $900.00. Included in this fee is: Practice Shirt, Weekly Work Out, 7v7 Local Tournaments, NCAA Eligibility Oversight, Guidance with NCAA Recruiting Process, Player Profile and Inclusion to participate at the Annual College Prospect Day (May) and Texas Football Expo (July). Local Team is best suited for players that are highly competitive in Spring Sports and families seeking a lower cost. Members from the Local Team, can be extended an offer to join the National Travel Team based upon their performance in practices and tournaments.
No Try-Out Fee ($1,000.00 Season Costs February thru June). Fees $200.00 paid monthly on the 3rd of each month). Includes everything the local team receives. Note: Excludes Travel Costs (transportation, lodging, meals) to Las Vegas, Indianapolis and Charlotte. Pylon National Championships will be additional expenses that is additional. Player Fees includes travel (transportation, lodging, meals) to all tournaments provided by the XFP organization. Travel Team Members also receive XFP Gear. Travel Teams Season Fee is expected to be roughly $1,200.00. Included in this fee is: Everything included with Local Teams, Travel Team is best suited for players interested in visiting various colleges and competing at the highest level, while maintaining the serious commitment to the team throughout the Spring and Summer. Travel teams will compete in same tournaments as local teams, as well as National Tournament Schedule. National Travel Team Members will also receive XFP Gloves, Uniforms and other gear. Note: Excludes Travel Costs (transportation & lodging) to Las Vegas, Indianapolis and Orlando. Pylon National Championships will be additional expenses that is additional. Player Fees will cover travel (transportation, lodging, meals) to tournament provided by XFP organization. XFP will always have a host hotel with reduced rates so that Parents can book in advance airfare and lodging once selected to this team. Once you have accepted a Team XFP invite, there are NO-REFUNDS. We pride ourselves on limiting the number of participants at our events and on our teams. We want every player to get quality reps and have the best opportunity to showcase their skills during this 7v7 season.
1) Players can only try out for one position (This doesn’t mean we will not ask the player to play multiple
positions over time)
2) Players must attend scheduled practice
3) Players must represent themselves well on all forms of social media
4) Players must have a minimum of 2.5 & Partial Plan Player must stay on track with all plans previously
discussed to participate
5) Players and Parents must sign off on all XFP Documents
1. Medical & Media Release Forms
2. Player and Parent Code of Conduct
WE ASK THAT ALL POTENTIAL MEMBERS OF THE XFP TEAM ATTEND ALL TRYOUT IF TIME PERMITS AS WE WILL BE REVIEWING INFORMATION FROM THE PRIOR WEEKS. WE WILL BE ASSESSING DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF THE GAME OFFENSIVELY AND DEFENSIVELY EACH WEEK. WALK UPS ARE WELCOMED.
o COLLEGE STATION – NOVEMBER 26, 2017 – 4-7PM
o COLLEGE STATION – DECEMBER 03, 2017 – 4-7PM
o COLLEGE STATION – DECEMBER 10, 2017 – 4-7PM
o COLLEGE STATION – JANUARY 6, 2018 – 4-7PM
o COLLEGE STATION – JANUARY 13, 2018 – 4-7PM
o COLLEGE STATION – JANUARY 14, 2018 – TBD
BECOME A MEMBER OF X/FACTOR PREP SPORTS (XFP) AND YOU WILL RECEIVE:
A) ADDITIONAL POSITION SPECIFIC TRAINING AT OUR FIELD HOUSE SPORTS BCS LOCATION.
B) INDIVIDUAL PLAYER PROFILE DEVELOPED BY XFP RECRUITING SERVICE STAFF:
• INCLUDES RECRUITING CONSULTATION
• OUR ASSESSMENT PROJECTION REPORT
• OUR MARKETING SERVICES WILL FORWARD PROSPECT INFORMATION TO COLLEGES AND RECRUITING PUBLICATIONS SPORTS NOTE: XFP IS BASED IN COLLEGE STATION, TX AND HAS DIRECT ACCESS TO NATIONAL SPORTS WRITERS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON X/FACTOR PREP SPORTS, VISIT WWW.XFPSPORTS.COM.
• PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO REVIEW IF JOINING XFP IS RIGHT FOR YOU. WE ARE VERY COMMITTED TO PROMOTING OUR PLAYERS. PARENTS AND PLAYERS MUST BE COMMITTED TO THE OVERALL PROGRESSION. WE EMBODY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN WHAT GOES INTO THE TRANSITION PROCESS AT EACH LEVEL. ONCE YOU COMMIT, WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOU FOR THE SEASON (FEB-JUNE) AND WILL KEEP TABS ON ALL OUR ATHLETES BEYOND THE SEASON.